Friday, September 21, 2007

Wandering Hiroshima on Friday

When I was wandering around yesterday and got lost, this is part of the reason why. I was looking for Handori Street, which I was just told was a covered shopping arcade street, so I figured this was it. It wasn't! Handori is way bigger anyway.


This is just some restaurant along the street shown above. I just find it so funky how there are all these random traditional-looking shops and restraunts stuck in random places.

This is just a random shot of Rijo-dori Ave which is the major street nearest to where I live, and where I walk to get to most things.

I just took this picture because I thought it was kind of strange how they have a kid's playground just stuck in the middle of a stone pathway. There was a bunch more playground stuff around the corner too.

A little park/relaxation area near where I live along Rijo-dori. There was this homeless guy there feeding pigeons - one of those motifs that defies borders I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No need to apologize for too many post...these are great pictures and it's so good to know that you're getting so much done before you have to get to work.
dad