Friday, September 21, 2007

Further Wanderings

Sorry for all these posts. Blogspot only lets me upload 5 pictures per post. I'll figure out some better way of doing this later, but I'll just brute force things for now.

Shot of Hiroshima across the Motoyasu-gawa River.

...and in the other direction.


A shot down Hondori Street. It stretches further in the other direction. Some day I'll talk a bunch more photos from it, since it's such a neat place, but this will have to suffice for now. It's kind of hard to read it, but the big banner in the middle is for the Hiroshima Carp baseball team.


1 comment:

--Todd said...

I would like to see photos of the A-bomb memorial if you go to see it. If possible some surrounding shots too. Also, just on an extremely selfish note I would love to see the lobby of a Japanese Corporate building. Hope you're having lots of fun, how do the japanese react to your booming "green giant" voice?