Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Orientation (Day 3)

Finally finished orientation. I had 4 full classes scheduled today, but everybody cancelled for one of them. Mentally and physically exhausted right now, and I have a day of training for kid classes tomorrow. I still need to go and pick up a phone too, but I have a flyer with all the different phones and plans to look through now at least. Sorry that these posts have been pretty dull this week, I'll go do something fun on Friday when I have the day off and post something exciting.

2 comments:

Dyne1319 said...

Just on a side note richard when u get a cell phone u might want to make sure that it is a GSM world phone so that it will still be useful out side of japan.

Anonymous said...

Hi Richard,
Sounds like you're getting ready to get into teaching....You've had a pretty long week but things should get better.
I'm going to toronto for a couple of days to a big sign show and to meet the Matthews Sales Manager from Pittsburgh.
I'm selling alot more plaques and signs these days .
I hope to send you a message tomorrow befor I leave.
dad