Sunday, October 7, 2007

The Night that Wasn't

This week three of the people from my building, including myself, celebrate birthdays, so tonight we were all going to go out and have some sort of joint celebration. As things wore on though, nothing really got planned, and everybody generally seemed to just want to relax tonight. Mark and I went out for late night ramen instead, which was just as good in my mind. Maybe we'll do something later in the week instead, maybe not, we'll see. I was going to write something else in here, but I'm feeling lethargic, so I'll leave it for another night.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Happy Birthday (whatever day of the week it falls on)!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
i guess with the pace you've been keeping you're entitled to a lazy night.
It's good to know that you have a circle of friends and just hope that the job situation becomes more secure.